Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
I too have seen You Tube videos exposing these chips as scams.
But since people are looking into performance enhancing steroids for our cars, may I pose a couple real world questions...(Sarcasm included at no extra cost).
1) Is 0-60 in 4.7 seconds too slow to get you on the parkway, turnpike or merge onto any highway in the USA?
2) Are you taking a stock 4,100+ pound Maserati Ghibli to your local track to drag race it against Tony Stewart, Dale Jr. or Michael Andretti?
3) Are you gutting the entire beautiful leather interior, reducing all unnecessary weight, adding racing tires, seats, and harnesses and need an additional 50 HP?
4) Is 4mpg a realistic and achievable goal?
5) Do you want your car impounded, you placed in a little cement cell and never get insurance again?
If you wanted a race car, we all should have saved up another $180,000 and just bought a Ferrari..I can already go 177 in this car, I have not done so but knowing that I could... well that's good enough for me...
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|