Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

Taking Delivery on Saturday! Ghibili S Q4

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  scott13 
#1 ·
I am pretty excited. This is my first Italian Car. I am leaving my 5 Series for this car. Almost bought a 2015 BMW 640i Grand Coupe. Once I drove the Ghibili and heard the engine, I forgot all about the BMW. Check out this detail place in Harrisburg, PA. I spoke with the owner, and I might take mine there to get it detailed and protected even though I live in Charlotte, NC. My car is eactly the same as the car in the video, down to the color and interior.

2014 Maserati Ghibli - All Shine Detailing - YouTube

#2 ·
I am pretty excited. This is my first Italian Car. I am leaving my 5 Series for this car. Almost bought a 2015 BMW 640i Grand Coupe. Once I drove the Ghibili and heard the engine, I forgot all about the BMW. Check out this detail place in Harrisburg, PA. I spoke with the owner, and I might take mine there to get it detailed and protected even though I live in Charlotte, NC. My car is eactly the same as the car in the video, down to the color and interior.

2014 Maserati Ghibli - All Shine Detailing - YouTube
Same here, I almost bought an audi S6 avant, till somebody said me you could have a Maserati for that price, I start laughing but wasn't kidding me so i've did a testdrive and signed the same day for maserati. (also the engine, exhaust sound thrilled me)

#3 ·
:laugh:
Ha! That's @BeerGuy Joe's car in that video.
They're going to some work on my cars next month.

Congrats on your new Ghibli!

#5 ·
:laugh:
Ha! That's @BeerGuy Joe's car in that video.
They're going to some work on my cars next month.
Ken makes it look so easy in that video ... 19 hours of his time on a new car!!!
I must admit I just cleaned the car after New Hope (foam cannon, double bucket wash, HD detailer, "blow dryed car" and dressed tires) and the car looks as good as the day I drove it out of All Shine's driveway.:)
Ken is also great to work with and very thorough!!

dhughes: You will really love that car and the color combination, not to mention how the grigio mareata color changes in the light.

#4 ·
Congrats on the plunge... and take my word on it, once you start driving you will have a wicked grin that would not fade away.

Have a great time driving the great machine..and that engine is just crazy good...

I was thinking about the Gran Coupe and then CLS but it all remained up to thinking only.. never even went to look at it.. Because the first in line was the Maserati, and then the rest was just history.. MAN I LOVE THIS CAR.

everyday i see it in my garage and the feeling is so freaking awesome..

#7 ·
Got Mine Today!

Just picked-up my 2014 Ghibli S Q4 -- today. Color Nero, red/red. Pleased beyond words regarding the Ghibli, it's a super car. I've read all the knit-picking regarding the Ghibli, sounds like the same nonsense I've read and heard regarding every BMW I've owned. Lots of "half-empty" guys out there, pay little attention to the few naysayers. While the Ghibli is not the 100% PERFECT automobile, from my optic it comes really, really close -- especially for the money. Bottom line, it's a Maserati and provides all the smiles needed to make car travel an unadulterated joy. My grin is as wide as Lake Victoria. Cheers, Scott

#8 ·
Congrats Scott, how about you start a new thread and post some pics.. also what is the build date of your car??

Just picked-up my 2014 Ghibli S Q4 -- today. Color Nero, red/red. Pleased beyond words regarding the Ghibli, it's a super car. I've read all the knit-picking regarding the Ghibli, sounds like the same nonsense I've read and heard regarding every BMW I've owned. Lots of "half-empty" guys out there, pay little attention to the few naysayers. While the Ghibli is not the 100% PERFECT automobile, from my optic it comes really, really close -- especially for the money. Bottom line, it's a Maserati and provides all the smiles needed to make car travel an unadulterated joy. My grin is as wide as Lake Victoria. Cheers, Scott

Reactions: dhughes
#9 ·
congrats and you will love this car.........when i was building my list Maserati was not on it just a 550I which I had owned a predecessor before......then I looked into Maserati and that was it..........but with all the info about what was wrong with the car my entire analysis came down to this......IT IS A MASERATI!!!.....and no matter how i looked at the BMW or what worried me about the Maserati.........I just came back to IT IS A MASERATI!!! not the best analysis but i was not wrong....yes more money but....see above..christmas is coming for you ENJOY!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.