I am posting all the campaigns starting 2014 to till date. I have gathered all the campaign numbers and short description. I have to come up with this since, when looking for recent campaigns there is very scattered information.
Also i ask fellow members to keep contributing to this thread so it remains current with the campaigns.
@Moderator please make this as sticky so people don't lose sight of it.
Campaigns for 2017
1. 339 - Maserati is recalling nearly 11,000 model year 2014-2015 Quattroporte and Ghibli cars with fuel lines that may leak fuel.
2. 342 - Maserati North America, Inc. "Maserati" is recalling certain 2014-2017 Quattroporte, Ghibli, and Levante vehicles. Adjusting the front seats may cause the seat wiring harness to rub, possibly resulting in an electrical short. Expected start is March 21, 2017. NHTSA# 17V046000. Approximately 39381 vehicles impacted.
Campaigns for 2016
1. 272A - ECU Update for Emissions and rough idle on start. All MY14 and MY15 gasoline engines (US). Dated 3/11/2016
2. 286 - Front strut tower dome check and reinforcement if needed on MY14 and MY15
3. 288 - ECU update (select vehicles in Europe?)
4. 301 - Drivers side mat and gas pedal contributing to unintended acceleration. Target date 4/29/2016
5. 303 - Certain model year 2014-2016 Quattroporte and Ghibli vehicles manufactured February 1, 2013, to September 18, 2015. During the assembly process, the rear tie-rod to hub assembly attaching bolt may not have been properly tightened. Target Service date 7/1/2016.
6. 306 -
7. 307 - 13,092 MY2014 vehicles transmission gear shift lever which may be counter intuitive and may mislead drivers in believing their vehicle is in the Park position when actually the vehicle’s transmission is in a drive gear ... includes significant update to ECU programs, (overwrites any tunes).
8. 310 - Maserati North America, Inc. (Maserati) is recalling certain model year 2015 Ghibli vehicles manufactured March 11, 2015, through May 14, 2015. The right and/or left front wheel bearings may have insufficient hardness, resulting in their premature failure. Campaign expected to start September 30, 2016.
9. 327 - Maserati North America, Inc. (Maserati) is recalling certain model year 2017 Quattroporte, Ghible, and Levante vehicles manufactured July 1, 2016, to November 14, 2016. In temperatures below freezing, the entertainment telematics module (ETM) may place itself in a protection mode, disabling the back-up camera.
10. 324 - Maserati North America, Inc. (Maserati) is recalling certain model year 2017 Ghibli and Quattroporte vehicles and one model year 2016 Ghibli vehicle manufactured February 29, 2016, to October 29, 2016. These vehicles are equipped with certain Pirelli P Zero All Season tires, size 275/40R19 101W, that may develop cracks in their lower sidewall, possibly resulting in a loss of air.
11. 328- Maserati North America, Inc. (Maserati) is recalling certain model year 2017 Quattroporte and Ghibli vehicles manufactured July 1, 2016, to October 12, 2016. The rear differential unit pinion nut may not have been properly tightened, allowing the pinion nut to loosen.
Campaigns for 2015
1. Satellite Antenna --- #261
2. AMR (Audio System Update) --- #263
3. HFM (Bluetooth Hands Free) --- #266
4. Travel Link --- #274
5. Wastegate Clip --- #242
6. Cooling Fluids (Mostly for NE) --- #270
7. Front Differential --- #243
8. Instrument Panel Cluster --- #258
9. Water Delivery Update --- #264
10. Emission Software Update --- #272
11. For Power Steering Warning Light --- It should be Instrument Panel Cluster update
12. Additional Soundproofing at firewall. This is to give more insulation so the engine noise is reduced in the cabin.
13. Campaign 256 - FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE, DELIVERY, HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS for Ghibli vehicles manufactured July 23, 2014, to August 7, 2014 which were improperly crimped and could leak fuel.
14. Campaign 260 - MTC update to version 6.1 in November 2015; than again to 6.25 in January 2016 for newer MY15 and MY16.
15. Campaign 215 - Handbrake update
16. Campaign 306 - Case by Case need - replacement of front springs with MY16 version to address premature spring sag and not getting car into alignment.
Some other updates that were done near the end of 2014 (Posted by @fgpoamgc)
Complete Instrument Campaign (Electrical)
-23 Complete Instrument Campaign (Electrical Diag)
Air Conditioning ECU Campaign (Heating and AC Diag)
Drivers Side Front Door (Electrical Repair--all doors)
Perform Cust Satisfaction Enhancement (Drivability Diag)
Perform Inspections MTB 194A (Trim Minor Diag)
Perform Engine ECU Update Program (Drivability)
Perform Transmission ECU Update Program (Auto Transmission)
Check and Update TCM Software
Perform Tech Tips 36 (Drivability Diag)
Inspect Rear Bonnet Enhancement (Lube Rear Boot Seal--Trim Repair)
3rd Quarter 2014 updates (Posted by @ssipes)
Campaign # 250 -- Update IPC to BCM software configuration
Campaign # 255 -- Update HVAC control module software
Campaign # 256 -- Improve Fuel hose improper crimping
Campaign # 258 -- Update IPC unit software
Campaign # 259 -- Update all 4 door modules software and reset basic settings
NO CAMPAIGN #--
Perform ECM and TCM control module software update. This is for the hard downshift from 2nd to 1st
Thanks to all the people who have done a great job posting these updates. Please try to keep this thread updated with any other service campaign you come across.