Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

The two blues

6K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  KoBeck 
#1 ·
Does anybody have good pics of the two different blues that are offered on the Ghibli? I like it in blue a lot. The Maserati website is only an illustration so it's hard to tell which one I like better. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Emozione is the "bright blue" and Passione is the "dark blue" (purplish). Google images should have several pictures of each.

#3 ·
these are the Emozionne Blue (bright Blue) under different lighting condition.

Attachments

#12 ·
jsny,

That's awesome. Yes, I am a chiropractor in North Hollywood, Ca. I still have a little less than a year left on my current Chevy Volt lease but have loved the Ghiblis ever since they came out. It's my first choice right now. In California I get to drive in the carpool lane by myself with my current car. I'll miss the carpool lane but not the car. Volt's are pretty boring for someone like me that likes a driver's car.

#13 ·
chiro,

awesome. congrats on your practice. i've heard ins reimbursement in Ca is pretty soft. here in OK it's nice. i love my job though and would almost do it free. ha! as for the Ghibli, yes, they're really nice cars. i just got mine and LOVE it. i'd imagine a person driving one in the LA area would own this as a second car. driving so many miles would take a hit on resale value in 3-5 year, leased or not one would imagine.

but going from a volt to a Ghibli would be night and day. i'd def encourage you to get one. just don't plan to take it to the Pasadena store for service, i've heard horror stories about that place. btw, i lived in Valencia from 84-90. SoCo is fun no doubt, but i also really enjoy living in OK so long as one gets out and travels.

#14 ·
Blue E here...light and weather changes the color; nothing but positive feedback.

Reactions: jsny
#15 ·
I also have Blu Emozione; a friend has Blu Passione; people who have seen the car every single one who bought a blue car chose Emozione.

It has an extraordinary amount of 'life' in the paint; in the night looks very classic and elegant; in the day light much more sporty and a lot brighter than even those excellent images from AtrinH show. It's definitely also the Maserati signature color meaning when you come to sell, I would think the colours that will be easiest to sell of the non standard white/grey/back would be the sig colours; you buy a red Ferrari, and a blue Maserati.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.