2014 Maserati Ghibli order guide (U.S.) - 2014 Maserati Ghibli Forum
User Tag List

 3Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
#1 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 04:51 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default 2014 Maserati Ghibli order guide (U.S.)

My salesman said he can start taking orders from this week, but so far there is no word on U.S. pricing. I will post up more info as soon as I know.













































bliss is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 01:01 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default ghibliischryslera300

About 80K but hold onto your money or buy a Turismo. The Ghibli is an accident that will hurt the company. It is just a re badged Chrysler 300 allowing a large profit margin since they are just re-bodying the 300 and doubling the list of the 300. Lipstick on a pig

If you want a poorly made car just buy the Chrysler 300 put Maserati badges on it and you will save some money that will be needed later. Chrysler is note known for making good cars and has been baled out 3 times to stay in business due to the poor quality and poor management. Fiat will be dumping them like Merc did before they have to pay for this massive 5 million car Chrysler recall going back to 1993 that will be the final end to this US automaker
ghibliischryslera300 is offline  
#3 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 10:47 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghibliischryslera300 View Post
About 80K but hold onto your money or buy a Turismo. The Ghibli is an accident that will hurt the company. It is just a re badged Chrysler 300 allowing a large profit margin since they are just re-bodying the 300 and doubling the list of the 300. Lipstick on a pig

If you want a poorly made car just buy the Chrysler 300 put Maserati badges on it and you will save some money that will be needed later. Chrysler is note known for making good cars and has been baled out 3 times to stay in business due to the poor quality and poor management. Fiat will be dumping them like Merc did before they have to pay for this massive 5 million car Chrysler recall going back to 1993 that will be the final end to this US automaker
you are quite misinformed.. but its ok, this car will sell anyway.
dmarvasi likes this.
Ghibli111 is offline  
#4 (permalink) Old 06-24-2013, 11:42 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghibli111 View Post
you are quite misinformed.. but its ok, this car will sell anyway.
x2...some forums should require an iQ test.
dmarvasi likes this.
frau is offline  
#5 (permalink) Old 06-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Member
 
AoshichanX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default

The Sales Manager forwarded this to me today. Same as in the OP but in PDF
AoshichanX is offline  
#6 (permalink) Old 06-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Member
 
AoshichanX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoshichanX View Post
The Sales Manager forwarded this to me today. Same as in the OP but in PDF
Not sure why it didn't attach properly hosted it on Mediafire...
2014_Maserati_Ghibli_Ordering_GuideV1

2013 991 (mod diary)
2013 X1
2007 335i (sold)
2004 745i (sold)
AoshichanX is offline  
#7 (permalink) Old 06-28-2013, 12:21 PM
Senior Member
 
pitchfork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 277
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default

I wonder how much of this applies to Canada.
Very limited color selection for paint.

I'm not sure if I like any of the standard wheel options.

07 GranSport
08 RS4
13 ML63
pitchfork is offline  
#8 (permalink) Old 06-30-2013, 11:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 284
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
I wonder how much of this applies to Canada.
Very limited color selection for paint.

I'm not sure if I like any of the standard wheel options.
I would say it's pretty close but don't be surprised if specific things are limited. Hopefully Canadians get just as many options and features, the Ghibli will be very popular all across North America.
ratti is offline  
#9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 12:45 AM
DJR
Senior Member
 
DJR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratti View Post
the Ghibli will be very popular all across North America.
I'm hoping the Ghibli will not be that popular, to remain exclusive.
sverzi likes this.
DJR is offline  
#10 (permalink) Old 07-13-2013, 11:08 PM
Senior Member
 
pitchfork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 277
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default

I am a bit dissapointed that ventilated seats are not standard on the S.

Do you think the B&W sound system is worth it over the standard system?

07 GranSport
08 RS4
13 ML63
pitchfork is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome


Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.