Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

Ghibli ordering update

8K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  flamingwicky 
#1 ·
1. Base Package – Optional on Ghibli / Standard on Ghibli S Q4

Includes: Sunroof, Bluetooth, power steering column, 8-way power seats and autodimming mirrors (interior + exterior)

Issue: The power steering column with easy-entry feature is required on initial orders

Orders through 01.November production will be equipped with Base Package

2. 21” Forged Titano Wheels – Optional on Ghibli and Ghibli S Q4

Initial ordering of this optional wheel may be restricted as additional supply is added

3. 20” Urano Wheels –Optional on Ghibli and Ghibli S Q4

Both wheel finishes (painted and machine polished) are now available for ordering

4. Red and Blue Leather Interior – Optional on Ghibli and Ghibli S Q4

Both Red and Blue leather interiors are available for ordering now – requires Premium Leather 728 / 727

5. Sport Package Contrast Stitching – Optional part of Sport Packages (19/20)

Contrast stitching will have delayed availability. It is not available for ordering currently.

Sport Package 19 / 20 on Ghibli S Q4 includes the following features:

1) Sport 19” / 20” / 21” alloy wheels

2) Shift Paddles

3) Inox Aluminum Sport Pedals

4) Painted Brake Calipers

5) Extended leather (dashboard side pads + door armrest + door handle in smooth grain leather)

6) Sport Suspension – 10mm (-0.4 in) ride height, stiffer springs, KONI dampers, - yields improved handling with good behavior on bumpy roads

The Sport Suspension supersedes the Skyhook suspension on Ghibli S Q4.

Ghibli (Base Model) is not affected and can be ordered with Sport Package plus Skyhook.

7. Front Seat Ventilation- Optional on Ghili and Ghibli S Q4

Front Seat Ventilation (Code 559) will be available for ordering in August(October Production)

See less See more
#11 ·
Interestimg - I have the early 2015 ordering guide from April 2014 and I ordered a 2015; is your information from a more recent/updated verison? Also in May the pricing was available for options/packages but not the Base model costs - do you have that, I have been un-able to find online yet either ( I was told end of July is when it would be announced?

DD

#13 ·
Duncan, if you look at the original posting date of this thread its 07-18-2013, 02:29 PM. He basically put in the information from that time for the very early models... i think you got confused. :)

#12 ·
I just ordered on weds. The price increase in the UK was £400 for the base petrol with the MY15 spec.
My dealer had the new prices for all options about a month ago so i would
expect this to be ubiquitous worldwide, especially as the factory is about to close for the summer, and when it reopens in sept they will be producing MY15.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.