Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

Vossen CV7 , H&R Springs , and spacers

9K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Pri Patel 
#1 ·
Haven't seen a Ghibli on the forum with CV7s so I thought I would share and get feedback. 20x 9 front(offset38) 20x 10.5 rear(offset45) with stock tires also used a 20MM spacers in the back. Also installed H&R springs next mod is getting the side skirts and rear diffuser painted to match the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
I've seen pictures of painting the skirts and diffuser the same color as car and it seems to give a nice lower appearance.
I think the CV7's give the car an aggressive sport look ... first I've seen.

You can see the rear fits nicely within the wheel well giving a nice full look.

I also couldn't help but notice the palm trees NICE!!! ... As I just switched out my 20" PZero's for Sotto 3 winter tires because of the cold weather coming:eek:

#5 ·
I've seen pictures of painting the skirts and diffuser the same color as car and it seems to give a nice lower appearance.

I think the CV7's give the car an aggressive sport look ... first I've seen.

You can see the rear fits nicely within the wheel well giving a nice full look.

I also couldn't help but notice the palm trees NICE!!! ... As I just switched out my 20" PZero's for Sotto 3 winter tires because of the cold weather coming:eek:

Thanks I was a bit hesitant that the wheels wouldn't look nice on the car at first. I took them off my 2014 GS350 took the wheels off when the lease was over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.