FS: 22" Wheels, Tires, TPMS, and Lugs For Maserati Ghibli - Maserati Ghibli Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 04:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
FS: 22" Wheels, Tires, TPMS, and Lugs For Maserati Ghibli

Hi everyone. Sold my car so these wheels/tires are up for sale. What is included:

2 - 22x9.0" Giovanna Koko Kuture 5-114.3 Massa 7 Black w/ machined face wheels (Front)
2 - 22x10.5" Giovanna Koko Kuture 5-114.3 Massa 7 Black w/ machined face wheel (Rear)
2 - 245-30-22 Lexani LX Twenty Tires with less than 50 miles on them (Front - just replaced these prior to trading in my vehicle)
2 - 295-25-22 Lexani LX Twenty Tires with approx 3000 miles on them (Rear - At least 3/4 tread left)
4 - TPMS sensors programmed for a 2014 Maserati Ghibli ( I think its the same programming for all years, but not sure)

20 black lug bolts (half are locking and half are not - tire store sent me two different types - but it was too much of a pain to get them to send the right ones. It took 3 tries just to get 20 in black - ugh)
20 Chrome lug bolts

2 -5mm spacers for the front tires (only needed if you have the big brake kit - I had the big brakes so these were necessary for the wheels to clear the calipers).

2 - hub centric rings for centering the rear wheels
2 - hub inserts for centering rear wheels

Wheels are in excellent shape with only minor signs of wear. I had some minor curb rash that was professionally repaired. I purchased this setup new in May of 2018 so they are not even a year old yet. These match stock tire/wheel diameter so no issues with fitment, rubbing, etc. There's not a lot of tire height as you might imagine. Pot holes should be avoided I went from factory 19s to these and did notice a little more ride stiffness, but not much at all. We received lots of compliments with these wheels. You will definitely stand out. You cannot get this finish anymore from Giovanna.

Let me know if you have any questions.

$1600 OBO shipped (CONUS) for the entire set ready to mount! PM me if interested.

See detailed pictures here: http://s219.photobucket.com/user/es99cobra/library/

BEFORE AND AFTER PIC:

Bella Vista, AR

14 Ghibli SQ4

Last edited by es14ghibli; 05-15-2019 at 05:28 PM. Reason: adding pics