Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s a 2016 with 32k miles on the clock and never a problem. The number of second hand good Ghiblis on the market keeps dwindling so I will need to fix this one up. I suspect the Ghibli will not be replaced with the Grecale filling the slot in the future. Within the next couple years a might end up living permanently in a left hand drive country (Monaco or St Maarten) so will need to buy something else, if I go to Cyprus I can just take this right hooker with me.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ouch! Well at least it's fixable.

I've come to the same conclusion - there won't be a next generation Ghibli since the world has gone SUV crazy - even my wife. So I upgraded to the newest Ghibli to get all the improvements and bells and whistles. Very happy with the decision!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you get her repaired?
Thanks For asking, with some delays it went into the body shop a week ago and will see how it looks when I get back from a vacation in the Balearic Islands. I want to keep the car for as long as possible - I only do about 3,000 miles per year. I believe it won’t be replaced with a new version and the pace and pressure to get a fully electric car are building. This will be my last internal combustion car!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looking forward to seeing it completed Andrew! I'm in the same boat with electric; I'm leaning towards the Y or the F150 who knows but it won't be for another 2 years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts