Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
12.1" Screen

If you mean it was discussed already - pls show me this topic - I can`t find it.
Hello Viktor,
Yes it has been discussed already, but I believe its time to discuss it again (sorry matthew).

Cabinetsled showed us a video of tesla style 12.1" screen on ghibli few months back (search the forum). I can't find anything matching that name anymore, however, same guy I believe, goes by the name dcartracker on youtube. (
). I contacted him and found out that this guy is working on updated version of the screen. I am actually eager to find out what's next brewing up at androidnavigation.net as it is the same guy who owns and/or manages the website.

I have 2015 SQ4 with stock system and would very much like to upgrade to new system. The website says that audio is not gonna work with factory amp (I have Harman Kardon), but will work with aftermarket amp or bypass to speakers. I have no clue how.

I think the price ($1500) is little too steep for Chinese knockoff with old Android 6.0 software, especially similar models sell for couple hundred bucks on ebay for other vehicles.

But, I am very interested in getting one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi guys, besides this Tesla like screen has anyone replaced the factory unit with an aftermarket? For the life of me I can’t find any videos or images on google or here. I can see people adding subs and amps, swapping speakers but not the head unit. Can anyone help? I want to know if there is a dash kit and wire harness out there so it’s could be a plug-in play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hi guys, besides this Tesla like screen has anyone replaced the factory unit with an aftermarket? For the life of me I can’t find any videos or images on google or here. I can see people adding subs and amps, swapping speakers but not the head unit. Can anyone help? I want to know if there is a dash kit and wire harness out there so it’s could be a plug-in play

As far as I know there is no other aftermarket HU replacement except the Chinese one linked in the first post.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys,

i have just bought this system and need help if anyone has install this system. I am stuck at one point and cant figure it out there is one cable which i have been told is a power trigger on the main wiring harness and it need to be connected for it to power up. but this is no cable in the car where i can plug it into so i am assuming i require a adapter but i have no clue what adapter if some can PLEASE HELP.

Picture of the cable and what i need to find where and how to plug in.

Hope someone has the answer

Thanks all

Niks

Hi guys ! What do you think about such kind of multimedia for Ghibli 2014-2016?

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys,

i have just bought this system and need help if anyone has install this system. I am stuck at one point and cant figure it out there is one cable which i have been told is a power trigger on the main wiring harness and it need to be connected for it to power up. but this is no cable in the car where i can plug it into so i am assuming i require a adapter but i have no clue what adapter if some can PLEASE HELP.

Picture of the cable and what i need to find where and how to plug in.

Hope someone has the answer

Thanks all

Niks

Hi guys ! What do you think about such kind of multimedia for Ghibli 2014-2016?
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought the system over a year ago and it works fine, a little pricey for a old android system but it beats the stock system. I create a hot spot using my phone and connect thru that to use all the apps. Only issues i have is that you loose your cup holder and your stock GPS antenna. Installation was really easy. @Niks i hope you got it sorted out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts