Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I sold my 2014 SQ4 after keeping it for a year and end up getting the 2015 model. I also thought about getting the dual motor Tesla which is crazy fast but I don't think I am done with Ghibli yet:)

1) The overall feel of the car is a bit better and feels more nimble.
2) The exhaust notes are not as raw as my last 2014.
3) Little less road noise compared to the 14.
4) Premium sound system still does not have much bass but the sub woofer does not rattle any more even when I turn the volume up high.
5) 19" wheels/ tires grip so much better than the 18" on the 2014 models.
6) Noticed a new button on the touch control as well.

I really liked my 2014 Ghibli and I like this new one even better.:)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Good going Dane.. best of luck... so tell me how you did the exchange. Did you bought the 2014 in the first place??

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good going Dane.. best of luck... so tell me how you did the exchange. Did you bought the 2014 in the first place??

Thanks
Yes, I purchased the 1st one as I got a good discount so I knew I will have some equity once I sell it. I sold it back to the dealer and asked him to work out a good lease for me on the 2015. Didn't have to pay anything down as the equity from the trade paid the sec deposit and 1st payment. So basically took the 14 back and came home with the 15 :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
New button is for electronic rear sunshade blind.
2014 would have that button too if the car had the rear sunshade option.
my 2015 loaner doesn't have that option, so there is no button for that in the menu.
2015 will have new button in setting menu, that for Travel Link function

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I didn't have that in my 2014. I noticed the new Travel link too.

·
Registered
294 Posts
yes that's travel link is pretty helpful to find info/price of gas, cinema around city :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts