·
Registered
863 Posts
ohhh that black shines... :) congrats... details please

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure ... It's an SQ4 20'Urano, black with cuoio leather and carbon interior trim. As I do not like waiting, it's a demo car which had 3,500km ... Got it this morning and feeling blessed and thrilled by the beast.

The sport sound is just gorgeous (but we all know that). The leather is very classy (and my previous cad was a jag'), the seats while not looking too sporty are very comfortable, and the look of this car is just fantastic.

The brake calipers are grey but got a deal that Maserati will change them to red ASAP ...

image.jpg

·
Registered
863 Posts
I see you have the Skyhook as well thats awesome. Mind sharing the price..

Yes the look and the sound.. is priceless.. :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Black Ghibli

Nice, looks like mine -- except mine has the red interior, red calipers and standard suspension. Black sure does shine. Enjoy!!!

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
car looks great ... enjoy!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congratulations PeB

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks a lot ... Sometimes I ask myself is this a politically correct car and the answer is obvious : NO it is not ... This also a reason why I like it soooo much!!

Reactions: Mangirek

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congratulations, I hope you enjoy it the same way as I do mine.

The red calipers will finish the car, great choice!

Funny thing happened today, I've had an appointment with my wife @ a big shoe store (torfs) she already was in the store and I just parked my car in front of the store.

Then she text-ed me "will you come in the store or will you sleep in your car..." she didn't saw me but the heard the car :Dand I was parked but was messing around with the b&w sound configuration stationary.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Congratulations. I got my Ghibli base model, white on black on 9/24/14 aswell.
Enjoy yours. I m loving mine every mile of it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great stuff Mangirek that answers the post I just wrote on another thread ... Enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts