Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced the 18" wheels on my wife's Ghibli S Q4 with OEM take-off Maserati Mercurio 20" wheels from a 2014 QP. The offsets on the Mercurio wheels are 5mm more than the Urano wheels, so I elected to run 15mm spacers. The pics show the spacers mounted in front, but not yet in the rear (waiting on slightly shorter lug bolts).
[/IMG]

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
Does look nice ... adds a different distinctive look.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice - much better looking than the stock 18"s!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Great choice!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks. Side by side, I like the Uranos better. But, I didn't want to spend too much money on wheels since it's a leased vehicle we may return in 3 years.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Excellent choice. I am in the process of replacing my stock 18" OEM wheels with 20" aftermarket wheels for my Ghilbi. There are numerous choices out there however, I leaning towards the Vossen CV4.

Anyone want some 18" OEM wheel and tire for the winter? Asking $800 excluding shipping.

·
Registered
10 Posts
sorry don't like it... Understand getting rid of the horrible 18" wheels but now Looks like an old Q Porte

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
sorry don't like it... Understand getting rid of the horrible 18" wheels but now Looks like an old Q Porte
You are probably thinking of the Quattroporte Sport GT wheels.

[/IMG]

The Mercurios look similar, but are less blocky and more organic looking with flower-pedal shaped spokes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I replaced the 18" wheels on my wife's Ghibli S Q4 with OEM take-off Maserati Mercurio 20" wheels from a 2014 QP. The offsets on the Mercurio wheels are 5mm more than the Urano wheels, so I elected to run 15mm spacers. The pics show the spacers mounted in front, but not yet in the rear (waiting on slightly shorter lug bolts).
[/IMG]
I think this looks really good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts