Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. After many nights of deciding, I decided to exit my current lease. With work only few blocks away now, I see no reason to park this beast in the garage all the time. All updates have been done recently at Maserati of Pasadena, so the car is up to date with all the campaigns. First oil change has already been done as well, a $580 service (curtesy of Maserati of Pasadena ;)). I figure i'll post it here before i post it in swapalease.
Back to car (pictures will be posted shortly), this was a weekend car for me, hence the low mileage. Car is kept in garage. The car is in flawless condition. No curbing of wheels, no damage, no paintwork, no accidents. It's in AS-NEW condition. It has all the bells and whistles, see below for the listed options. In fact, I still have the original dealer sticker on my windshield and my license plate hasn’t even been put in yet.

Great way to get a great deal on Ghibli without committing to a 36 month or longer lease and/or putting lots of money down.

I'm not looking for any up front fees, just cover the lease transfer thru Ally Financial (which I believe is $500) and it's yours.

Term: 36
Payments remaining: 26
Base payment: $1,050.11
Sales/use tax: $94.5

Current Odometer: 6600miles
Remaining: 29,400miles
Average Mileage Monthly: 1130miles

Details of the Car: 2014 SQ4
MSRP: $93,810

Bianco (White) with Extended Nero/cuoio( dark tan) interior

Options:
-High Gloss Carbon Trim
-Brake Calipers Red
-Premium Sound
-20” Unrano Alloy Rims Polished
-Steering Wheel with leather and high gloss carbon fiber Inserts
-Alcantara Roof lining and Pillars
-Premium Package
-Executive/Luxury Package
-Sport Package

PM me for more info. Car can be seen by appointment only

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Punkster

are you really just trying to get rid of this, so you can get the new Alfieri?>:D
i have no idea what you're referring to :laugh: 0:):D

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump :)

hello everyone. After many nights of deciding, i decided to exit my current lease. With work only few blocks away now, i see no reason to park this beast in the garage all the time. All updates have been done recently at maserati of pasadena, so the car is up to date with all the campaigns. First oil change has already been done as well, a $580 service (curtesy of maserati of pasadena ;)). I figure i'll post it here before i post it in swapalease.
Back to car (pictures will be posted shortly), this was a weekend car for me, hence the low mileage. Car is kept in garage. The car is in flawless condition. No curbing of wheels, no damage, no paintwork, no accidents. It's in as-new condition. It has all the bells and whistles, see below for the listed options. In fact, i still have the original dealer sticker on my windshield and my license plate hasn’t even been put in yet.

Great way to get a great deal on ghibli without committing to a 36 month or longer lease and/or putting lots of money down.

Term: 36
payments remaining: 23
base payment: $1,050.11
sales/use tax: $94.5
incentives: $2000

current odometer: 8500miles
remaining: 27,500miles
average mileage monthly: 1190miles

details of the car: 2014 sq4
msrp: $93,810

bianco (white) with extended nero/cuoio( dark tan) interior

options:
-high gloss carbon trim
-brake calipers red
-premium sound
-20” unrano alloy rims polished
-steering wheel with leather and high gloss carbon fiber inserts
-alcantara roof lining and pillars
-premium package
-executive/luxury package
-sport package

pm me for more info. Car can be seen by appointment only

·
Registered
44 Posts
GLWS. I would incentivize this a little bit at least covering the transfer fees considering the car can be had new for close to the payment advertised.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts