Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
i need advice on a lease deal for a 2014 Ghibli SQ4 in Blue Emozi color. List prices is 92,320 and has 20 inch Urano alloy rims/tires with premium/executive luxury pack. Total down at inception is $6200 (including taxes, fees, etc) and monthly lease price of 830/month which includes tire warranty for 3 years. thoughts? it's also through Ally bank.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replies. do any of you have the maintenance plan included in the lease payment? i think they said each service is about $650/per 12K.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'm going to try an independant shop a GTS owner recommended to me. They do a lot of Ferrari work. Only one in Vegas. They are an authorized Formula Dynamics among other products. At least half the cost of dealership. Dealer wanted $800 to paint calipers red but found the service who actually did it and paid $500. Same experience with window tint.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I have always refused to put down payment on a lease when I did them, I'm not buying the car. My lease end experience is that they won't deviate from the payoff and sell the car for trade in price. All these low payments are come ons created by you making the payment lower by paying it down with your down payment. If your paying $4000 down on a 36 mo. lease you $500 payment is really $611. At least do it with your eyes open. With super low interest rates the only reason to lease is not to be stuck with a car you don't want or you are sure will be worth less right away,as is the case with the Maser. The flip side you can buy a low mileage 1 year old model for a great price. I did it with my previous SLK55 and just did even better on JAG F TYPE S. If I could have waited to get the Maser this way I would have but wife wouldn't!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am assuming you are making a $5K in cap cost reduction and $78K in selling price. This is a good deal (16% off msrp), not a great deal. On average people have been getting 15%-21% off. I was at a dealership over the weekend. They have 15% off advertised.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the 5K is not cap cost reduction..it is paying for taxes upfront as well as 1st month payment, bank fees, Motor Vehicle Fees, and an extra month of refundable deposit. I am not putting any money down from the price of the car. I negotiated with the dealership and they have dropped the price to $799/month. i think it's a good deal.

·
Registered
56 Posts
wow thats an amazing deal ! im actually jealous of you guys getting this car now ! i thought i got a good deal paying 865 on an 80k car with 3k total out of pocket, you would be paying only 50.00 more than me per month considering you are putting 3k out of pocket more than i did but you are getting tire insurance and a 92k car ! amazing deal .. at these prices i think getting a maserati is a no brainer

·
Registered
11 Posts
Run to get that deal done today. Within the last month, I have the exact same car, price, specs, etc. and put down the exact same down payment (taxes, sec deep, bank fee, motor vehicle, 1st payment, etc) which amounted to about $5,200 and my payment is $898. My cost cap was 16% off msrp. I still would take that deal today but your deal is that much better. You also got a $2,300 tire warranty included which I ended up paying extra for. That's amazing. Congrats!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
wow..awesome!!!

msrp : 92,320

36 month , 12k/year and then tire warranty for 3 yr.

total 6200 out of pocket at signing , 799 per month ? amazing....

can you give me the name of dealer ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
That deal keeps getting better - 12k miles + tire warranty, no cap cost reduction at $799 for 92k msrp. Wow!

·
Registered
242 Posts
If I may be so bold, please provide me with the last 6 of the VIN so that I may verify MSRP, and that the vehicle is not a Demo, as this sounds "too good to be true" by a country mile based on November rates and residuals.

I'd be interested to know the state in which this transaction is taking place, and if there is a trade involved.

The reason I often search out this information is so that I may offer equally strong, or stronger deals to my good customers.

The particulars of this deal do not fit.
There is a piece to this puzzle that I am missing.

if you are getting the deal you are presenting here, then I hope you haven't hesitated and lost the opportunity.

I simply ask for the last 6 so that I may perform my research.

Thank you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi,

the transaction is in NJ. The last 6 of the VIN are 099699. I have signed on the deal today. and the final price was 800/month, the car was listed for 92.3K. 36 months, 12K/year, including tire insurance (cost of $2400). There is no trade-in. They are paying my last lease payment.

I checked to see if this was a demo and it is not. I drove the car and it only had 92 miles on it.

i guess it's a good deal if you are a dealer and saying that.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am curious what are the results of Cpl_punishment's investigation :)

The most important - congratulations to GS1977!!!
Anybody interested in getting a late fall deal - print the page and go to your dealers :) Some of them must hate the internet >:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts