Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I bought a 2014 Maserati Ghibli SQ 4 recently & had to replace the front wheels due to a bent rim. After talking with a friend, he suggested that an alignment would be a good idea..so I'm wondering, is this something that only a Maserati dealership can do? I've seen you tube videos of the dealership doing alignments, & it didn't look too hard, but seeing that this a new area for me with this car & all this stuff can be a little overwhelming I can sure use some advice on this subject.
Thanks;
Dillon Esquerra

·
Super Moderator
2,145 Posts
Hello, I bought a 2014 Maserati Ghibli SQ 4 recently & had to replace the front wheels due to a bent rim. After talking with a friend, he suggested that an alignment would be a good idea..so I'm wondering, is this something that only a Maserati dealership can do? I've seen you tube videos of the dealership doing alignments, & it didn't look too hard, but seeing that this a new area for me with this car & all this stuff can be a little overwhelming I can sure use some advice on this subject.
Thanks;
Dillon Esquerra
Any qualified shop with proper equipment can do the alignment to your SQ4 specifications.

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Ghibli SQ4
20 Posts
Your friend is right. Anything hit hard enough to bend a rim could also damage the alignment. Let us know if you go dealer or indie and what they charge for a "premium car" alignment. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts