Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My salesman said he can start taking orders from this week, but so far there is no word on U.S. pricing. I will post up more info as soon as I know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ghibliischryslera300

About 80K but hold onto your money or buy a Turismo. The Ghibli is an accident that will hurt the company. It is just a re badged Chrysler 300 allowing a large profit margin since they are just re-bodying the 300 and doubling the list of the 300. Lipstick on a pig

If you want a poorly made car just buy the Chrysler 300 put Maserati badges on it and you will save some money that will be needed later. Chrysler is note known for making good cars and has been baled out 3 times to stay in business due to the poor quality and poor management. Fiat will be dumping them like Merc did before they have to pay for this massive 5 million car Chrysler recall going back to 1993 that will be the final end to this US automaker

·
Registered
43 Posts
About 80K but hold onto your money or buy a Turismo. The Ghibli is an accident that will hurt the company. It is just a re badged Chrysler 300 allowing a large profit margin since they are just re-bodying the 300 and doubling the list of the 300. Lipstick on a pig

If you want a poorly made car just buy the Chrysler 300 put Maserati badges on it and you will save some money that will be needed later. Chrysler is note known for making good cars and has been baled out 3 times to stay in business due to the poor quality and poor management. Fiat will be dumping them like Merc did before they have to pay for this massive 5 million car Chrysler recall going back to 1993 that will be the final end to this US automaker
you are quite misinformed.. but its ok, this car will sell anyway.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I wonder how much of this applies to Canada.
Very limited color selection for paint.

I'm not sure if I like any of the standard wheel options.
I would say it's pretty close but don't be surprised if specific things are limited. Hopefully Canadians get just as many options and features, the Ghibli will be very popular all across North America.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts