Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
The review was more positive than the discussion on their podcast. I agree- we love the car despite some faults.

He made a good point about the parts bin complaint- most who buy this car are not familiar with the Chrysler products they come from.

Now to make that video into a ringtone!

·
Registered
112 Posts
a luxury sedan that handles like a hardcore sports car

"But I'm also quite certain that the market for a luxury sedan that handles like a hardcore sports car is pretty small." quote from autoblog review

...hmm -- what do others think about that comment? How big is this market? I would think that a number of people would love to have such a car which is why I believe the SQ4 will be a success. (Just not too successful, that is! I don't want to see it lose any of its exclusivity.)

·
Registered
852 Posts
I am tired about the Chrysler comments but he does mention that Uconnect is admired by the industry? It is interesting how there are two views of the interior outstanding and just ok..........did not get the comment about the leather which appears to be misplaced.......a bit scary about the suspension being jarring..........hope skyhook corrects that!! Anyway overall decent review..........

·
Registered
114 Posts
I am tired about the Chrysler comments but he does mention that Uconnect is admired by the industry? It is interesting how there are two views of the interior outstanding and just ok..........did not get the comment about the leather which appears to be misplaced.......a bit scary about the suspension being jarring..........hope skyhook corrects that!! Anyway overall decent review..........
The comment about the stiff ride does show up in many reviews and I have to agree that the car rides much harder than is probably necessary. It's not that big a deal for me as the driver but unfortunately already my wife sort of dislikes the car because she says it is "bumpy". Driving around Minnesota where the roads take a beating in the winter there are absolutely times that it feels like I am on a washboard with the car. I did NOT get the Skyhook option and maybe that was not the best choice. I do wonder if there is a way to loosen the shocks or suspension a bit for those of us who are not really taking the car to the race track.

·
Registered
852 Posts
looks like buying skyhook was a good decision but I bought it blind and have not heard of any actual experience so we will see........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts