Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Timing belt snafu and now one side of the engine block is no good. Not worth fixing so I am wondering if there is any market for these cars to part out. Bought the tires this year, Seats, computer, battery, and everything else is in really good shape - I kept the car nice. I am in Northwest Indiana near Chicago. I have a guy that wants to take it for peanuts - he probably is right - but before I hand it over, I thought I should check here.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Timing belt snafu and now one side of the engine block is no good. Not worth fixing so I am wondering if there is any market for these cars to part out. Bought the tires this year, Seats, computer, battery, and everything else is in really good shape - I kept the car nice. I am in Northwest Indiana near Chicago. I have a guy that wants to take it for peanuts - he probably is right - but before I hand it over, I thought I should check here.

Thoughts?
Can't get a line a used engine?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I see, well there are a number of yards selling parts. I think you could get a decent amount of $ by parting it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts