Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe someone could steer me on the correct direction. So I am able to fold and unfold my mirriors from the inside of car on the door controls. BUT NOT FROM MY FOB . Is there something I need to do? Holding the lock button down does nothing but lock the door.
And the small button on the door handle absolutely does nothing. And comments would help.

I have gone in the settings and I dont see these 2 items anywhere.
Any help would be appreciated
Thx u

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok that might make sense
But what about buttons on the door handles? Cuz they do nothing

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol yes I figured that much. It jus doesnt do anything when I push it. Thx

·
Registered
402 Posts
On my '17 there is a selection in settings - auto fold mirrors. I think it is on the Engine Off or Door Lock menu. Where the one push, two push, three push FOB settings are. Same for Lock All doors and Unlock All Doors with a single push.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never seen . Auto fold mirrors. Or one push 2 push ect. . But thx you maybe I'm missing this . I will look again when I get home . Thx u very much

·
Registered
402 Posts
I never seen . Auto fold mirrors. Or one push 2 push ect. . But thx you maybe I'm missing this . I will look again when I get home . Thx u very much
No, you probably don't have the technology or this menu. There was a major tech update between 2014-2016 to 2017+ with the introduction of MTC+.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So can I cannot use these functions. Remote fold mirrors? And button. On door handle? Or can the dealer update this ?
How to handle?
Thx

·
Registered
402 Posts
So can I cannot use these functions. Remote fold mirrors? And button. On door handle? Or can the dealer update this ?
How to handle?
Thx
I am honestly not sure, but based on @AlphaWIP comment about being '17+, maybe auto folding mirrors where not an option. You would think though you could do it with your FOB even if it were a long press of a button?

I would suggest reading the 2015 manual.

·
Registered
402 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Based on this aftermarket solution, looks 2014-2016 didn't have auto folding mirrors:

Yea long press does nothing . Not that big of a deal. I can fold them auto from the button on the door. But as far as the small button on the door handle it's there for a reason I'm quite sure. But thx for your input. I'll pull the manual out and take a look. I've put so much into this vehicle . From the exterior to now I'm changing the the seats to custom colors. Jus thought I would inquire about these 2 functions.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yea long press does nothing . Not that big of a deal. I can fold them auto from the button on the door. But as far as the small button on the door handle it's there for a reason I'm quite sure. But thx for your input. I'll pull the manual out and take a look. I've put so much into this vehicle . From the exterior to now I'm changing the the seats to custom colors. Jus thought I would inquire about these 2 functions. View attachment 20318 View attachment 20319
Looks good. Watch the video. It’s looks like this product does the button too which probably means the button does nothing but lock the doors now.

·
Registered
2015 Maserati Ghibli S Q4
36 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My 2015 has the button on the door panel for auto folding mirrors. View attachment 20323
YES I have the same thing. I can fold from inside the car . Just cannot from the key fob
I didn't see it in the manual as well. I assume they didn't have it this year. But I still have yet to find out what the little button does on the driver and passenger exterior door handle. I can push them and nothing happens at all . Just strange to me . Nothing in settings either

·
Registered
402 Posts
YES I have the same thing. I can fold from inside the car . Just cannot from the key fob
I didn't see it in the manual as well. I assume they didn't have it this year. But I still have yet to find out what the little button does on the driver and passenger exterior door handle. I can push them and nothing happens at all . Just strange to me . Nothing in settings either
When you push the button on the handle, the car should lock.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yea long press does nothing . Not that big of a deal. I can fold them auto from the button on the door. But as far as the small button on the door handle it's there for a reason I'm quite sure. But thx for your input. I'll pull the manual out and take a look. I've put so much into this vehicle . From the exterior to now I'm changing the the seats to custom colors. Jus thought I would inquire about these 2 functions. View attachment 20318 View attachment 20319
Looks awesome good job bro.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts