Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finding a two owner once accidental and once stolen fully repaired sq4 for 25k. Good deal or bad ? What items should I watch out for. Going to dealer tomorrow. Thx

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
296 Posts
I am finding a two owner once accidental and once stolen fully repaired sq4 for 25k. Good deal or bad ? What items should I watch out for. Going to dealer tomorrow. Thx
you'll probably get what you pay for... and you can probably find one that wasn't stolen and rebuilt for just 5k more...

·
Registered
330 Posts
I would say depends on the accident. Sadly i had someone brush against my fender and bumper and now it has a accident on the title. I know this is going to hurt the resale unfortunately. Id be more concerned with the stolen part. How the **** do people steal a car like this anyway?

·
Registered
636 Posts
I would say depends on the accident. Sadly i had someone brush against my fender and bumper and now it has a accident on the title. I know this is going to hurt the resale unfortunately. Id be more concerned with the stolen part. How the **** do people steal a car like this anyway?
i'd put my money on crazy ex's any day. easy to steal with a key in hand.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, when reselling the car the buyer will ask to reduce the price if there was an accident or any damage to the car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts