Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving on the highway when all of a sudden on the instrument cluster, the gear selector went to neutral then the car died. I attempted to restart it however **** not cranking at all. I replaced the battery on it and checked all the fuses and still doesn't want to work. I was able to pull some codes and got the following.
Pending P0700-00 "Transmission Control System" (this code was able to get cleared and didn't come back)
Active U113B-00 Lost Communication with switch Bank module
Active P05BD-00 Stop-Start Mode Switch Range/performance
Active 400700 - "Please refer to vehicle service Manual!"
Active P06E9-000 "Engine Starter Performance"

I Cant find any wiring diagrams anywhere or a diagram of the relays. I was hoping to try bypassing the starter relay however I'm not sure which one it is.

Has anyone Had this issue or seen these codes? any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would check the crank sensor. Did this happen during heavy rain? If crank sensor get wet internally causing a failure it can sends signal to computer so the car thinks its already running the start will not crank.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was driving on the highway when all of a sudden on the instrument cluster, the gear selector went to neutral then the car died. I attempted to restart it however **** not cranking at all. I replaced the battery on it and checked all the fuses and still doesn't want to work. I was able to pull some codes and got the following.
Pending P0700-00 "Transmission Control System" (this code was able to get cleared and didn't come back)
Active U113B-00 Lost Communication with switch Bank module
Active P05BD-00 Stop-Start Mode Switch Range/performance
Active 400700 - "Please refer to vehicle service Manual!"
Active P06E9-000 "Engine Starter Performance"

I Cant find any wiring diagrams anywhere or a diagram of the relays. I was hoping to try bypassing the starter relay however I'm not sure which one it is.

Has anyone Had this issue or seen these codes? any help is greatly appreciated.
I have same problem maybe you already repaired it ? I cant start now , have many errors

1 - 6 of 6 Posts