1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Reactions: bekrawa

·
Registered
348 Posts
The Ghibli base will be bumped to 350hp and the S will be bumped to 450hp (I've heard that Maserati/Ferrari have already developed the 450hp V6 and are starting testing on it now). More importantly….the Ghibli MC is coming with a V8 and 560hp! That is the car designed to take on the M6, RS7, and CLS63 AMG. With that kind of power, the Ghibli MC will be unreal!!!

Another interesting takeaway, the Alfieri (as I thought), is NOT a replacement for the Granturismo but an additional model to take on the likes of the 911 and Jaguar F-Type. Great stuff Maserati! ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I noticed you can get the GranCabrio as long as you don't want an engine!

I guess that means it is discontinued.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I hope the AWD versions will be available in RHD. That V8 Ghibli will be amazing if the engine sounds anywhere near as good as the Granturismo.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I said this would be the only one but after two months total addiction!! I will be up in 2017 so may wait for the monster 560HP cannot even imagine!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I said this would be the only one but after two months total addiction!! I will be up in 2017 so may wait for the monster 560HP cannot even imagine!!!
I took a 5 year lease on my Ghibli so I will be up for "renewal" in 2019. I have been wondering if the Ghibli will still be around then when I am ready to get something newer. This document is encouraging. Not only will the car still be around but it looks like I will have a faster option to consider as well!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MC stands for "Maserati Corse" or Maserati Racing. From what I've read, the racing division collaborates on these special editions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts