Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,
I also want to change my wheels size. I would like to have your opinions on these 21 "wheels what do you think? and what parameters will you advise me please? (color = brushed bronze)
Thank you.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Honestly, I like the wheels but hate the bronze, especially on a white car. Gloss black or powder coat would look much better. Just me though, it's a personal preference, but you asked. I just think bronze, gold, etc. looks cheezy and should be on a Nissan.

I wouldn't go any bigger than 21" on the Ghibli and that's pushing it. I think 20's are the perfect fit for the Ghibli in terms of look and ride quality. 20's and lowered an inch or so would look nice.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I agree; I like the wheels but not in bronze with your car. I have factory 21’s; the ride can be harsh, especially in Sport mode (and I’m always in Sport mode). I like their ride and look.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I got the 20's and like the ride better. :)
The fitment looks awesome! I'm new here and looking for the same fitment.

Could you please share the data of these wheels? Like bolt pattern, diameter, width, offset for both front and rear? And what tire size are you running?

Really appreciate it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
:|I'm looking to put 20s on my Ghibli. My dealer was giving me a great deal on 20s but I waited to long and sold them. He is giving me the exact same deal but on 22s which look awesome but am concerned about the ride/feel. I currently have 18's. Lots of cushion but no looks. Any advice?
I have 21"s and the ride is still very smooth. Make sure you have good tires and that you maintain pressures just right.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts