Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 4 Titano wheels that I'm trying to figure out what to do with. One front is brand new never mounted and the other 3 are all very nice, just needing refinishing. One has just a couple very small nicks on the edge less that 1/4" in size. I picked these up right after I bought the car to mount snows, but now I doubt I'll drive it in very bad weather. Possibly could refinish and keep on hand just in case. If anyone has interest in them, send a message through the forum. I can reply with pics, at which point I really need to know what your offer may be. These wheels transform the Ghibli into a whole new realm.

·
Registered
2016, Maserati, Ghibli S Q4
5 Posts
I have 4 Titano wheels that I'm trying to figure out what to do with. One front is brand new never mounted and the other 3 are all very nice, just needing refinishing. One has just a couple very small nicks on the edge less that 1/4" in size. I picked these up right after I bought the car to mount snows, but now I doubt I'll drive it in very bad weather. Possibly could refinish and keep on hand just in case. If anyone has interest in them, send a message through the forum. I can reply with pics, at which point I really need to know what your offer may be. These wheels transform the Ghibli into a whole new realm.
Let me know if they are still available and if so how much?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts