Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few items I received from Maserati Store recently.

Valve cover kit

Maserati Classiche lapel pin

Maserati pencils

Maserati, A Century of History: the Official Book. I highly recommend this book if you’d like to learn about the amazing history about Maserati from its early days all the way to the story behind current Ghibli.

·
Administrator
2,554 Posts
Very nice ... thanks for sharing.

I've been looking too ... when I bought the car I received a few souvenirs (which my son quickly borrowed).

I've been looking at the Maserati store emails and my family was trying to convince me to get the matching sneakers (riding shoes) for the car.:)

·
Administrator
2,554 Posts
vanzunator - And one comment. I saw the email on ordering the book, but the version it pictured for me was the "Italian" version. Didn't see a choice for English text. Did you order direct from Maserati store?

·
Registered
156 Posts
You can get that book on ebay or amazon also.

I fell in love with the book at our local Maserati dealer and rushed home to buy it. Well worth the $$.

Google "Maserati a century of history" and many purchase choices will pop up.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Love the sneakers. I may have to get a pair.

·
Administrator
2,554 Posts
svelte - Thanks for the input.
It actually looks like there are two versions of the book, although the inside might be the same.
One on Amazon is 320 pages and one direct from Maserati store or dealer network (has same cover as vanzunator picture), lists 350 pages.

I'll see about the dealer version although it is a little more than Amazon.

·
Registered
156 Posts
svelte - Thanks for the input.
It actually looks like there are two versions of the book, although the inside might be the same.
One on Amazon is 320 pages and one direct from Maserati store or dealer network (has same cover as vanzunator picture), lists 350 pages.

I just opened up the book I bought on ebay. Last page number is 359. It looks the same as the pic in this thread.

As of last week, the Amazon entry was out of stock anyway. I've had some bad experiences with Amazon by waiting forever on out-of-stock items, so I chose not to go that route even though it had the best price.

·
Administrator
2,554 Posts
svelte - Thanks. I ordered this morning on Ebay from a Maserati dealer. The Amazon book is still out and has a different cover and ISBM number ... plus it is only 320 pages. So decided to pay a little more for the dealer version, (Retail Suggested Price which they shipped free).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
vanzunator - And one comment. I saw the email on ordering the book, but the version it pictured for me was the "Italian" version. Didn't see a choice for English text. Did you order direct from Maserati store?
Yes, Maserati Store, has two editions of the same book. One in Italian and one translated to English.

·
Administrator
2,554 Posts
The "century of history" book arrived quickly ... really nice and got some weight to it also!

While I was out and about, I ordered myself the Maserati Ghibli indoor car cover, (not outside version) for Fathers day, (the kids can give it to me). It was much cheaper at a Conn Maserati dealer website than the Maserati store or local dealers ... $125 less than Maserati advertised price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts