Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there,

It's a pleasure to meet other Ghibli enthusiast and owners. I am in the midst of searching for my Ghibli: Bianco Alpi with black alcantara interior, carbon trimming, premium package along with B&W audio package.

I plan on sharing my knowledge with others, as I have with other car communities that I've been involved with such as LotusTalk, NsxPrime, FerrariChat, SupraForums and NASIOC. I've organized meets, host dinners and organized driving events when I was heavily involved and I look forward to do the same with this community.

As we each grow and evolve, our taste in cars has become more tactful. But our passion for performance still remain undeniably unruly.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm welcome. I notice you are into modifying mobile audio back in the days. Right on! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know what you mean my friend. Its a lost art. Nevertheless, its an art. ;)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Please post some pictures of yours cars, especially the widebody NSX and widebody Supra :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum.
Please post some pictures of yours cars, especially the widebody NSX and widebody Supra :D
Ordinarily I don't like to post pictures of my other cars out in the open. Once I start prepping for local car meets for Ghibli owners, I'll be circulating my cars around and you'll see the Supra or Nsx amongst with other Ghibli owners that own other cars.

Are you based in Southern California by any chance?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts