Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
My 2016 Ghibli S just got a new problem today after being parked for few days.
The AC is blowing extremely hot air, even if we have the Temp set to LO.
And the Auto Headlight turned the headlight on even with strong daylight. Restart would not solve the issue.

It’s been working perfectly fine before, I have completely no clue about what happened to the vehicle.

Anyone had similar issues before?

Cheers,

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi guys,
And the Auto Headlight turned the headlight on even with strong daylight. Restart would not solve the issue.

It’s been working perfectly fine before, I have completely no clue about what happened to the vehicle.

Cheers,
Hello @FrankZ
We would like to further discuss the concerns you are experiencing with your Maserati. Please follow up with us in a private message so that we may assist.

MaseratiCares

·
Administrator
2,624 Posts
Hi guys,

Cheers,
I have not, but it sounds electrical. Did you check fuses? There are a few for the compressor and this one in trunk coincidentally does HVAC and auto headlights.

·
Registered
101 Posts
There is a common problem with the hvac actuators sticking. My 2016 had that issue when I got it, still under warranty. When I took it to the dealer to look at, since parts were going to take a bit and it was hot out he performed a little trick that got them to switch.

He went to the climate display screen with the temp sliders on either side and ran them both up and down fast several times.

·
Administrator
2,624 Posts
There is a common problem with the hvac actuators sticking. My 2016 had that issue when I got it, still under warranty. When I took it to the dealer to look at, since parts were going to take a bit and it was hot out he performed a little trick that got them to switch.

He went to the climate display screen with the temp sliders on either side and ran them both up and down fast several times.
A stuck actuator would blow cold AC to the windshield when hot outside. Forcing open and closed, (hi and low temp), power on and off and even taping actuator sometimes gets the unit operational. If the compressor is not running it's something more than a stuck actuator.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, a 6mth old Maserati Ghibli owner with a condensation problem, in the cold wet mornings I just cannot clear the window. However it felt like the air coming out was permanently hot, so I wonder if I have the same problem?

·
Administrator
2,624 Posts
Hi, a 6mth old Maserati Ghibli owner with a condensation problem, in the cold wet mornings I just cannot clear the window. However it felt like the air coming out was permanently hot, so I wonder if I have the same problem?
In cold weather the heat will come from the defrosters until car is warmed up. Then it should divert to the proper location you have set.
If you can manually select front vent or floor vent than it's not an actuator.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have read a few posts which simply refer to putting the air con, auto setting and windscreen. I will give this a try in the morning and see how it goes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

Cheers,
Hello there
I haven the same problem one side what I put cold and hot it comes like I want. but the other side I put on cold it still coming hot 🔥
What I have to do please to fix ??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts