Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ghibli does not come standard with a bluetooth hands-free module. In order to get bluetooth, you have to pay $2890 extra for the base package. If you don't want to pay $2890 extra for the base package just to get bluetooth, are there any other much cheaper options to integrete bluetooth into the Ghibli? Could you simply buy an OEM Maserati bluetooth module and have it installed? If so, what is the price of that module and/or what website can you visit to look-up Ghibli parts. Any other options? Thanks

·
24 Posts
The Ghibli does not come standard with a bluetooth hands-free module. In order to get bluetooth, you have to pay $2890 extra for the base package. If you don't want to pay $2890 extra for the base package just to get bluetooth, are there any other much cheaper options to integrete bluetooth into the Ghibli? Could you simply buy an OEM Maserati bluetooth module and have it installed? If so, what is the price of that module and/or what website can you visit to look-up Ghibli parts. Any other options? Thanks

I am not entirely sure if you can even order the Ghibli without the Base Package right now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think they sell and hands free unit at Pep Boys for 29.99. I also saw one on TV. Good Luck with your search!
Thanks, I assumed (maybe incorrectly) that those aftermarket modules would not integrate into the MTC and the steering wheel buttons, but if they do then at $29.99 that would be perfect.

·
Registered
852 Posts
No a 29.99 aftermarket will not integrate in the the steering, they are just boxes that you clip to you visor, sorry to mislead. Not sure if you will find what you want and when you do it may not be worth foregoing the factory package. Good Luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts