Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to add the USB/aux ports to the rear console cup of my '17. One of the USB/aux units with harness can be found on ebay right now under item #144194869240. Some digging on the web reveals the connectors that this USB/aux plugs into that are typically on the trans tunnel under the front of the console:
My car has the hole in the bottom of the console rear cup for the USB/aux unit. Here is an image of the USB/aux in a console top:
So I lifted up my console and the problem is the connectors are not present under the front on the tunnel. Has anyone done this before and know of a solution like maybe a splitter harness that can be used to tap into the USB/aux on the dash below the instrument panel screen?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im not really understanding what you trying to do, are you saying your car is missing the usb/aux port?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, my car just has the USB port on the dash below the display screen behind the access door. I'd like to add the factory 2nd USB/aux outlet that on some cars is found in the rear console cup with the triangular lid

1 - 3 of 3 Posts