Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Looks great. Formula Dynamics out of Vegas is offering a ton of upgrades including spacers and suspension, but you need to call them.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks awesome! I'm planning on switching to aftermarket 21s also

Is your car in the photo in bianco or bianco alpi color?

Are there any other rim brands that are compatible with the ghibli? I trying to look for black 21s to go on my bianco ghibli

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks awesome! I'm planning on switching to aftermarket 21s also

Is your car in the photo in bianco or bianco alpi color?

Are there any other rim brands that are compatible with the ghibli? I trying to look for black 21s to go on my bianco ghibli
thank you cant wait to see it dropped once someone develops suspension parts for it. its bianco not alpi and these are strasse forged wheels u can get them in any finish!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How much do you plan to drop the car by?
honestly i would be happy with just one inch even half not much. im actually doing a few changes to this setup should be done next week i wanted to make it a tad sportier get rid of some chrome, so have some pretty cool changes ill post pictures.

·
Registered
62 Posts
honestly i would be happy with just one inch even half not much. im actually doing a few changes to this setup should be done next week i wanted to make it a tad sportier get rid of some chrome, so have some pretty cool changes ill post pictures.
cool, im thinking to drop the car by half an inch also.

you planning to tint your windows?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi my first post....I am a buyer of Maserati Ghibli in Thailand, and the dealer here already supplied information on various aftermarket companies; A.S. Motorsport (I think it was them) replied to me saying they can do a set of lowering springs for the Ghibli already. Guess I should have kept that email! I am guessing it is a fairly standard item taken probably from another vehicle of similar size/weight in the Chrysler/fiat family (total guess).

Awaiting the car, then will drop it once it arrives if I think it needs it; am running 21 inch rims, so probably doesn't need to drop much.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts