Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one forgive me if this a rather foolish question, does the Ghibili has an official Maserati made, all weather rubber floor mats?
Because on the official site there are only Quttroporte and Granturismo winter mats codes and pics avilable to order...:(.
I couldent find it on the official worldwide accessories page, But on e-bay some one has put up a few on sale, and I do not know if this is authentic!
OEM 2014 Maserati Ghibli All Weather Floor Mats 940000440/441

Reactions: Mangirek

·
Registered
357 Posts
I haven't seen anything specific for the Ghibli. If you do please let us know.
They have customized floor mats for the Ghibli on the Maserat store to match interior but just not all weather floor mats specifically for the Ghibli.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have them will take pics and post them

·
Registered
311 Posts
Received them last Monday same day I fitted those expensive winter tires and wheels... Now I am ready for the snow to arrive! Just need to make some rooms in the garage!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi every one forgive me if this a rather foolish question, does the Ghibili has an official Maserati made, all weather rubber floor mats?
Because on the official site there are only Quttroporte and Granturismo winter mats codes and pics avilable to order...:(.
I couldent find it on the official worldwide accessories page, But on e-bay some one has put up a few on sale, and I do not know if this is authentic!
OEM 2014 Maserati Ghibli All Weather Floor Mats 940000440/441
Maserati indeed has 'official' Ghibli RWD and AWD all weather (rubber) floor mats. They are different than QP floor mats and even different for RWD and AWD models due to different central tunnel width.

They used to be available on maseratistore.com I noticed that they are not listed on the site at the moment probably caused by being out of stock. Many of the dealers carry them in stock or can order it for you. I bought a set of four from my dealer in Vancouver, BC.

Regards,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Many thanks friends for such quick advice 👍

·
Administrator
2,390 Posts
Your correct most dealers carry for around $200 for the 4pc set ... even delivered to your door.

I thought $200 was a little high for the level of protection. For $20 Costco had a set that fit the car unbelievably well ... almost like factory, (I choose the Goodyear combo of carpet and rubber). I use the full rubber mat in my Escalade and they hold a fair amount of melted snow.

Since, I don't plan to routinely drive in snow figure I'd use the Costco mats and spent the money for Omar's plush German customized mats, (which look real nice). Just my personal preference.

To be prepared I put the winter mats in the trunk and having my 20" winter tire/rim combo installed his week. I learned the hard way I can only fit one 20" rear tire in the trunk, I'll need to lay the back seat down flat and slide all four in that way.

·
Registered
172 Posts
BeerGuy, is this the same of what you bought at costco?

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Goodyear-GY5004BLK-Universal-Premium-Rubber/dp/B000NZOH7E[/ame]

I am just trying to find an inexpensive set since the kids always make a mess in the car :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I plan cut out winter floor mats from nonslip office chair floor mats placed atop of the carpet. Can be bought for around $40 in most office supply stores. One 36" x 48" piece is good for a full set front and rear.

·
Administrator
2,390 Posts
I've attached a picture of the mats that I purchased from Costco that fit he Ghibli. Yes, Looks to be near identical.

Costco had them for in store purchase of $15-20 depending on when you bought them. I was very satisfied with the purchase.

Today in the stores, they have the Goodyear that has no carpet ... full winter mat.

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
I plan cut out winter floor mats from nonslip office chair floor mats placed atop of the carpet. Can be bought for around $40 in most office supply stores. One 36" x 48" piece is good for a full set front and rear.
LOL- that's hilarious. I think they actually cost less than $10.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I've attached a picture of the mats that I purchased from Costco that fit he Ghibli. Yes, Looks to be near identical.

Costco had them for in store purchase of $15-20 depending on when you bought them. I was very satisfied with the purchase.

Today in the stores, they have the Goodyear that has no carpet ... full winter mat.
Do you have a style code or something like that on those floor mats? Fit looks good and I wouldn't mind picking up a set. Checked Costco online and they don't show that model.

·
Administrator
2,390 Posts
I don't have the Costco item number anymore, but the back of the front Goodyear mats indicate:
K019-NEW8115F

1 - 15 of 15 Posts