Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

Picked up my S Q4 yesterday!! Driving back home wasn't so fun, because I switched from a E350. I think the responsiveness is pretty similar to my 991 S.

One funny thing is when I tried to set up the Homelink garage opener. I accidentally disabled the garage system. I couldn't open the garage door at all with anything. I may start another thread asking for help setting up the Homelink.

Anyway, So I am thinking about selling the 19" Proteo wheels + Tires + TPMS. If anyone is interested in upgrading from their 18".
Asking for $2200 shipped.

Thank you.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi All!

So I am thinking about selling the 19" Proteo wheels + Tires + TPMS.
If anyone is interested in upgrading from their 18".

/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM on the wheels.
Have the Proteo wheels now, but think having a spare set might be worth it as I've already curb-rashed one.
:crying:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi All!

So I am thinking about selling the 19" Proteo wheels + Tires + TPMS.
If anyone is interested in upgrading from their 18".

/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM on the wheels.
Have the Proteo wheels now, but think having a spare set might be worth it as I've already curb-rashed one.
:crying:
I sent you a response back.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am thinking of trading in my MERC 2011 E350 CAB for the Ghibli as well.

What a coincidence?
very nice. You won't regret it.
The dealer where I got it from has really good price. Unfortunately, the sales person is not a good. he really doesn't know how to be a successful sales person. Maybe it had something to do with him coming from selling Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler??:confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Offer on 19" set.......

$1,200. shipped is what I can pay as I really don't want the tires- just the set of four 19" Proteos and sensors- I want to put snow tires on them. Live in New Jersey.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
was wondering if you could tell me how much you sold your wheels and tires for?

Thanks,

A.M.
well, I think if it is a brand new set (wheel+tire+TPMS) from dealer, we are probably looking around $3000 to $3500. So, I think anything under $2500 is pretty good price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts