Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,

I know that a lot of you are looking for a reputable source for wheels and tires. For what it's worth I found and would like to recommend a great organization. They are based out of Ohio, their prices are well below average retail, and the owner Peter is truly a stand up guy! Anyways don't take my word for it, give them a shot and find out for yourself!

Phone: 330.644.0021

·
Administrator
2,752 Posts
Thanks for sharing ... nice selection of wheels.

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
went to the site. i really like that they had pictures of the wheels they are trying to sell on the car of your choice. the hardest part about buying a wheel is determining how its going to look on your particular vehicle. they did a great job by placing the wheels on so many cars. just bc a wheel looks good on a vette dont mean it will look good on a cadillac.

now you have me itching to buy! so many nice maseratis on the site!

the ones i wanted only come in 25s or 26s, dear god, who the heck runs 26s on their car? i would think you would have a hard time finding tires to fit the wheel and once you do find them the cost will be sky high. the first thing i think of are they ghetto / pimp rides that i see floating around city from time to time. nothing like seeing a 1980 crown victoria on 26s lol. the wheels cost more then the car that now looks like a truck.

thank you though, they def have a lot of nice stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.