Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

I know that a lot of you are looking for a reputable source for wheels and tires. For what it's worth I found and would like to recommend a great organization. They are based out of Ohio, their prices are well below average retail, and the owner Peter is truly a stand up guy! Anyways don't take my word for it, give them a shot and find out for yourself!

Phone: 330.644.0021

·
Administrator
2,390 Posts
Thanks for sharing ... nice selection of wheels.

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
went to the site. i really like that they had pictures of the wheels they are trying to sell on the car of your choice. the hardest part about buying a wheel is determining how its going to look on your particular vehicle. they did a great job by placing the wheels on so many cars. just bc a wheel looks good on a vette dont mean it will look good on a cadillac.

now you have me itching to buy! so many nice maseratis on the site!

the ones i wanted only come in 25s or 26s, dear god, who the heck runs 26s on their car? i would think you would have a hard time finding tires to fit the wheel and once you do find them the cost will be sky high. the first thing i think of are they ghetto / pimp rides that i see floating around city from time to time. nothing like seeing a 1980 crown victoria on 26s lol. the wheels cost more then the car that now looks like a truck.

thank you though, they def have a lot of nice stuff.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hey wait no one has mentioned they are getting spinners!! come on folks some one out there must have spinners LOL How about neon effects? Oh and the best is the bouncing suspension anyone? no? just crickets chirping...................LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts