Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I have remapped my Ghibli Diesel, I live in France and do a fair amount of driving, Petrol would have been prohibitive.
It is working pretty well, we "guesstimate" 320BHP and 670Nm a Tad short of 500Ft/lbs. A friend of mine has a Dyno, the front fixing point is OK, but there are no fixing points on the rear, if one of you guys has his beast on a Dyno, I would appreciate some pictures of where your car was attached to the Dyno.
Don't want to take the risk to bend anything.
Thanks.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wish I could help. I had mine dyno'd on a Dynapack system where they remove the wheels and attach a meter to each hub. Does he have a lift? If so, you could probably throw it up on the lift and find something solid. I've seen a few Ghibli's with hitches on them, so I'd think that there's got to be something solid back there that you can attach to.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, Thanks for your answer Krytech, I was starting to think no one had seen their Ghibli on a Dyno.
The problem we seem to have is that the rear bumper is in the way for the way his dyno/ground anchors are setup.

A hitch on a Ghibli!!

I'll have a better look when I get home next time. I'd really like to put it on a Dyno, not over interested in the Max power but more by the torque curve, which we have flattened, extended and increased in the ECU, now we need to see the real result.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts