Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Happy for you!

Who was your dealer?

I hope she will as nice to you as you are to her.

DD

·
Registered
312 Posts
Beautiful!
Love Nero with Rosso!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys ;)

Incredible effect on the road : Heads turning and smiles every 50m in town !!! I've never experienced that before ! and the "roar" exhaust inside small town streets : unbelievable !!! (windows and sunroof open of course!) 0:)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Congrats, and enjoy the luxury and privilege of driving an awesome machine. Enjoy the ride...

Reactions: TheChemist

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
Really looks sharp with that color combination and 20" Urano's ... and something you will enjoy for a long time!!!

I also noticed you must have the headlight washers ... not something you see in the US.

·
Registered
863 Posts
The head light washers are part of the cold weather package in 2015 models. So it means he has for the cold weather package.

Really looks sharp with that color combination and 20" Urano's ... and something you will enjoy for a long time!!!

I also noticed you must have the headlight washers ... not something you see in the US.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The head light washers are part of the cold weather package in 2015 models. So it means he has for the cold weather package.
I think, in Belgium, you always have head light washers with xenon...
Here, the cold weather pack is : front and rear heated seats, power rear sunblind, heated windshield washer nozzle
...and you are right : she's got the cold pack ;)

·
Registered
863 Posts
The cold weather pack that you are explaining is 2015 cold weather package. I highly doubt this package came to Europe in 2014 models. Need to check the ordering guide

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
and yet she has this package... Belgium is different than the rest of the world 0:)
I've seen the headlight washer on a number of models outside North America. I am surprised Maserati would have built in this additional complexity, but who knows.

On the other hand Belgium has it's own uniqueness too ... I really enjoy the Belgian ales, especially the Trappist, which are something I like to "try" to replicate hear in the states, but not the same as drinking it there!!!.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts