Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
The price alone makes it very very skeptical. For like 200 bucks you can increase torque, hp and fuel economy.

To me its not legit. Again, we need to wait for FAB or FD to come up with a real ECU tune..

·
Registered
524 Posts
I made a thread talking about one of the first legit tunes for the Ghibli. Those on Ebay don't really work.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ebay seller's response.

Welcome.
Thank you for contacting us.
The device fits into your vehicle and the installation of power increase will be at between 20-30bhp and torque from 40-60nm. For sure you will be satisfied with the operation. Regards

- proracing-co
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: proracing-co
Subject: Details about item: sent a message about Performance Chip Tuning Box OBD II 2 INFINITI JAGUAR MASERATI Petrol Remap #141370870261
Sent Date: Aug-28-14 13:57:59 PDT

Dear proracing-co,

Does this work on the 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 model? how many HP and Torque increase? Has it been tested and dyno tested?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Increase in HP, torque and fuel economy does not really make sense to me... The basis of more power is bigger fuel consumption, how on earth could you increase power and reduce fuel consumption at the same time on the same engine?

·
Registered
852 Posts

Welcome.
Thank you for contacting us.
The device fits into your vehicle and the installation of power increase will be at between 20-30bhp and torque from 40-60nm. For sure you will be satisfied with the operation. Regards

- proracing-co
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: proracing-co
Subject: Details about item: sent a message about Performance Chip Tuning Box OBD II 2 INFINITI JAGUAR MASERATI Petrol Remap #141370870261
Sent Date: Aug-28-14 13:57:59 PDT

Dear proracing-co,

Does this work on the 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 model? how many HP and Torque increase? Has it been tested and dyno tested?

Do you really want an extra 30HP???? also not they did not answer your question about testing the unit.........you plug that in and it messes something up you are playing with your warrantee.........I am plenty happy with the performance..........

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I am not getting it. Just wanted to contact the seller and see what his response is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts