Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

I have been trolling this forum for 2 days now and have to say a big thank you to all of you for the wealth of information and reviews posted.

After looking around for a while, I am finally ready to order my ghibli and before doing that was hoping someone in Canada preferably Toronto GTA area share their experience about pricing, warranties, discounts and driving in the snow.

Are the 20" tires all-season ready or is it worthwhile investing in winter tires?

Believe it or not, but there is only 1 Ferrari-Maserati dealer in Toronto with 2 locations and he seems to control the distribution here. Because of this, he is not very willing to negotiate as he has the local monopoly.

On another note, I am thinking of buying the car all cash upfront. I will most likely change my car in 3 years but looking at the interest rates and residuals, it just looks like money down the drain. Selling the ghibli after 3 years, it seems to me there will be at least a 50% return, if not more based on the mileage and other variables of course. That seems to be better than the residuals offered.

I have my eye on a black exterior with red interior Q4 which has all the possible packages included(sports package) priced at $109K. I know the US folks are going to find this outrageous but we Canadians have to pay a premium for cars here!!!

Thanks again to everyone on the forum for your contribution and help!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hello guys,

I have been trolling this forum for 2 days now and have to say a big thank you to all of you for the wealth of information and reviews posted.

After looking around for a while, I am finally ready to order my ghibli and before doing that was hoping someone in Canada preferably Toronto GTA area share their experience about pricing, warranties, discounts and driving in the snow.

Are the 20" tires all-season ready or is it worthwhile investing in winter tires?

Believe it or not, but there is only 1 Ferrari-Maserati dealer in Toronto with 2 locations and he seems to control the distribution here. Because of this, he is not very willing to negotiate as he has the local monopoly.

On another note, I am thinking of buying the car all cash upfront. I will most likely change my car in 3 years but looking at the interest rates and residuals, it just looks like money down the drain. Selling the ghibli after 3 years, it seems to me there will be at least a 50% return, if not more based on the mileage and other variables of course. That seems to be better than the residuals offered.

I have my eye on a black exterior with red interior Q4 which has all the possible packages included(sports package) priced at $109K. I know the US folks are going to find this outrageous but we Canadians have to pay a premium for cars here!!!

Thanks again to everyone on the forum for your contribution and help!
The 20"s are equipped with summer tires and winters are a must

1 - 2 of 2 Posts