Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Has anyone been watching season 20 of top gear?
Yessir watched them all starting Season 3.

But now I just watch it for the
  1. 5 minute News segment
  2. 10 minute Car Review segment
I'm not too into the car vs train/ car vs plane/car vs boat stuff. I'm really not into the three middle aged men travel through various exotic locales in cheap cars.

haha maybe I'm getting jaded. I've been a fan for a long time that's probably why

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I watch it for the entertainment

3 humorous middle aged men + some nice cars

There is also the lap times as well as the celebrity features. The F1 driver guests are also very entertaining to watch.

I don't think it's meant to be taken as a "serious" car review show but some of the opinions are based on real facts (not all of them though :))

·
Registered
64 Posts
I watch it for the entertainment

3 humorous middle aged men + some nice cars

There is also the lap times as well as the celebrity features. The F1 driver guests are also very entertaining to watch.

I don't think it's meant to be taken as a "serious" car review show but some of the opinions are based on real facts (not all of them though :))
Yeah I must have been grumpy when I posted that. Still love Top Gear and watch every episode.

I was a bit sad over the Stig scandal. I watched the Fifth Gear episode featuring the former Stig and it was really weird seeing him outside his suit.

Hopefully these guys will review the Ghibli. That would be awesome

·
Registered
76 Posts
Does anyone think the Ghibli will make it to top gear? Or is it too low on the luxury/premium vehicle scale for them to test? I think it's a ground breaking vehicle that they should test at a time when Maserati is trying to become mainstream.

·
Registered
305 Posts
They did a good Quatroporte/Panamera/AM Rapide test which the Maserati came last but first.

What is missed at the end is that they all choose the Maserati as the car they would buy

·
Registered
18 Posts
I really enjoy Top Gear, I just hate that USA TG seems to be just a repeat of what UK TG does. Can't they be more original...

As far as the Ghibli... I really hope they do a TG show with it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really enjoy Top Gear, I just hate that USA TG seems to be just a repeat of what UK TG does. Can't they be more original...

As far as the Ghibli... I really hope they do a TG show with it.
ehh US top gear has grown alot. its a good watch.

its different compared to the UK version. People just hate on the US one because its not the UK one.

I dont follow the US one but I've seen a few episodes and its not terrible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts