Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. So mine is on the boat.

Has anybody picked up a 2015 yet? All the kinks worked out? How is it?

I can't wait for it to arrive, but don't mind waiting with my GranTurismo Sport. And this thing has it's share of bugs too... but whatever, it's fun.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
My car has been in 90 status almost 60 days; last week WWF told me that MNA said my car arrives at Newark tomorrow - but they had also said that NA 2015 prices would be announced before the cars are released from customs/given VINs and window stickers etc.

I guess we shall see; don't know yet if this is just inept MNA or BS on both their and the dealers parts:

91 Received at Port. - 7 Days out
MEANS AT DEALER OCTOBER 8th - we shall see;)
92 Cleared Customs & P.D.I. completed
93 Released to Horseless Carriage- 48 Hours out
94 Delivered to Dealer

Then have to do all the post sales Opticoat Pro, Tinting , Passport Max etc so I would think at best I am looking at October 18th :crying:

No idea on Ally lease information yet either for October

DD

Reactions: Mangirek and Spsesq

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have my 2015 model for about a week, no bugs except the automatic rear sunscreen that is blocked by my goods shelf. I had it 1 time that the back lights light up when I started the car and didn't go off, when I stopped and restarted it was normal again.

Have no problems with the sound system but its B&W, and I must say its godlike, at first I thought my Bang & olufson in the audi was better but now I've really fine-tuned it and its just perfect even the bass.

The car is as suspected great, we both love it. I just wanted to take it for a morning drive but my wife took it already grrr !!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts