Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a navtool interface to add apple carplay capability to the maserati ghibli. I am trading in for a newer model so no longer need the interface. It works as designed. You can find more information directly from the navtool website. Message me at [email protected] if you are interested. This interface lets you add Smartphone Mirroring/Projection & Apple CarPlay, DVD, Back-Up Rear View Camera, Front View Camera, Left and Right Lane Watch Cameras or any other video source to your factory screen.

·
Registered
171 Posts
How difficult is this to install?
Assuming this is the product, https://www.navtool.com/maserati-ghibli-2014-2016-apple-carplay.aspx their documentation says;

On scale of 1 to 10 it's a 2 (1 Being The Easiest and 10 Being The Hardest)
Simply unplug factory connector from the screen controller, plug in a male connector of supplied HAGRY plug and play harness into the screen controller, and plug in factory connector into the female connector of supplied HAGRY plug and play harness. The installation is really that simple.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The hardest thing in the installation is removing the god-awful plastic trim piece that wraps around the display. The clips are so tight it took me an entire day trying to get it off.

·
Registered
11 Posts
For those that have the navtool carplay installed, do you have issues with playing the sound thru CarPlay? For example I want to listen to satellite radio directly from the car, but when a text comes in, I don’t hear anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts