Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have been trying to do some investigative work on finding the rear spoiler I like best, and for the best price. Checking on Ebay and Amazon to compare prices. I think I have found the same spoiler, for much different pricing.

About $200 with shipping; https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rear-Trunk-Spoiler-Boot-Wing-Carbon-Fiber-Fit-for-Maserati-Ghibli-Sedan-14-16/172475172146?fits=Make:Maserati|Model:Ghibli&epid=1840526144&hash=item2828524532:g:r-EAAOSwOS1Zv4dj&vxp=mtr

I believe the same on for $600; [ame]https://www.amazon.com/JCSPORTLINE-Carbon-Spoiler-Maserati-2014-2016/dp/B01KXC260Q/ref=sr_1_4?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1512619310&sr=1-4&keywords=maserati+ghibli+rear+spoiler[/ame]

Yet again the same one for $320; [ame]https://www.amazon.com/JCSPORTLINE-Carbon-Spoiler-Maserati-Ghibli/dp/B016I88VCQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1512619310&sr=1-1&keywords=maserati+ghibli+rear+spoiler[/ame]

All these look the same to everyone else as well? If so, looks like Ebay it is.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sorry. Fixed!! I think??

Photobucket sucks anyway..You can't close the pop up ads fast enough (and that's WITH pop up blocker on!) & it's slow as ****.
I just used imgbb.com & it was amazing!!

LMK if they're visible now.

Ron

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That does look nice.

Anyone think that the ones I linked are the same exact one for much different price?

·
Administrator
2,186 Posts
There are many more suppliers of these out there today, so the price has dropped depending on vendor.
There are few cheap imported ones to avoid that don't have good fitment.

I paid much more back in 2015 since there was only a few suppliers in the game ... but no regrets ... it adds a nice touch.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi. Why are all these Spoilers only for cars build 2014-2016? Don’t they fit at 2017 Ghiblis? Are there any changes made to the trunk 2017? I guess not...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi. Why are all these Spoilers only for cars build 2014-2016? Don’t they fit at 2017 Ghiblis? Are there any changes made to the trunk 2017? I guess not...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro
Old listing text I would imagine. Any spoiler that fits a 2014 should fit a '17. And probably even the refreshed 2018's or 2019's but not 100% certain about the newer refreshed models, although I think they are just new bumpers, headlights and side skirts.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nice fits perfect with the white color of the car.
I like the tinted taillights.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If you guys mean on my car, Thanks!
I got it used and it came with the tinted taillights and a carbon fiber wrap on the roof.

I added the spoiler. i like it. It looks cleaner than the larger ones available out there.

Ron

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you guys mean on my car, Thanks!
I got it used and it came with the tinted taillights and a carbon fiber wrap on the roof.

I added the spoiler. i like it. It looks cleaner than the larger ones available out there.

Ron
What spoiler did you get-Im thinkingof adding one to my white car as well

·
Registered
25 Posts
Agreed, they do look the same. What spread in the price.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes, they are all the same

Fallguy,

I have that spoiler on my 2015, I posted pics of it 2 years ago. Yes all three are the same spoiler. They all have the same stamp on the bottom that reads J Sport ...

I can tell you this about the product. It looks good, it fits very well, it comes very well packaged the 3m tape is high quality. I purchased extra to make sure the fit was tight and secure. After 2 plus years of wear there in only one thing I have had concerns about- The spoiler is not 100% CF, it is a layer of CF over a fiberglass base, so any chip or wear exposes the underlying fiberglass.

I am happy with mine, but wanted to give you the perspective of an owner of this product.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts