Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

besides the fact that I love my sq4 MY2017, I have many issues with the entertainment system,
Sometimes, audio won’t play properly or at very low level, the apple play disconnects sometimes (usb seems randomly not working even with an official apple cable)

The Only solution for me is to stop the car close it for 10 mins and get back on the road to perform a MTC+ reset.

This is seriously annoying for a 100k Car. I feel the MTC+ is not super reliable.

do you know if there is a way to reset mtc+ during a trip without completely stopping the car?

thanks.

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
310 Posts
I do the good ole unplug usb and plug back in. That does the trick some of the time lol. What's strange for me is at first I didn't have any issues at all. But in the last year and a half I've had these intermittent issues. Likely something to do with the iOS updates not playing nicely with the MTC+. I don't know what else would make it go from working perfectly fine for a while to having the same issues many others are reporting.

·
Registered
644 Posts
there are recently released software updates that address volume control and carplay function. i think it might be for 18+. 2017 had carplay?

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
310 Posts
there are recently released software updates that address volume control and carplay function. i think it might be for 18+. 2017 had carplay?
Are you saying there are MTC+ software updates or iOS updates that would address the issues? Does it need taken to the dealer for MTC+ updates I'd assume? My car was just in for annual service in the spring and they didn't say anything about my MTC needing an update. But maybe I didn't know to ask?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts