Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice my S Q4 MTC back light is set automatically with the headlight on or off. When I turn the head light to "auto" in a reasonable day light condition (9 o'clock in the morning, not full sun shine but bright enough) the headlight still on and the MTC just turn dark back light and very difficult to read. It looks to me is the ambient light sensor is not set properly but I don't know if this is something can be adjusted?

Anyone has this issue? :confused:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yeah, the interior auto-dimming feature isn't so hot. There's a setting for those levels in the Settings section on the MTS. But it's only one setting for each mode -- you have to find a "happy medium" that suits you best.

While on the subject a pet peeve of mine is after the car is turned off the MTS goes to brighter-than-sun mode even at night. No way I can see to modify that behavior.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the interior auto-dimming feature isn't so hot. There's a setting for those levels in the Settings section on the MTS. But it's only one setting for each mode -- you have to find a "happy medium" that suits you best.

While on the subject a pet peeve of mine is after the car is turned off the MTS goes to brighter-than-sun mode even at night. No way I can see to modify that behavior.

I see. It sounds like I have to de-select the "auto" and either set the display to "day" or "night" mode then adjust the brightness manually with headlight on or off. Humm, not too friendly but what can we do ... thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
this would be fixed via software.

so hopefully it can easily be fixed via an update?
Does anybody know if there are updates to the software and if so how do you get them? Can you download them to a thumb drive and install them yourself or does it have to be done by the dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts