Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Issue with my new Ghibli. I do the remote autostart and the car does turn on, however, five seconds later it turns off and the message reads "Remote Autostart Disabled"

Anyone have an idea on what causes this? Car starts up properly and runs great when I start it from inside the vehicle.

Thanks to all

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sorry can't help, there is no autostart on the European Ghiblis ... Maserati dealer did not even know it exists.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Issue with my new Ghibli. I do the remote autostart and the car does turn on, however, five seconds later it turns off and the message reads "Remote Autostart Disabled"

Anyone have an idea on what causes this? Car starts up properly and runs great when I start it from inside the vehicle.

Thanks to all
Check fuel level. If too low, auto start is disabled.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've only has it happen when the tank is under a 1/4 full. Maybe you have autostart disabled in the MTC menu.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The remote is actually a button on the key, with a semicircle and "x2" in the middle. You press it twice, the car horn beeps twice and the car is supposed to start. Mine does start, but only stays on a few seconds then turns off and the center message indicates Remote Start Disabled. It isn't disabled on the MTC

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
I used to get that message frequently if the alarm activated ... it was always a sign my car alarm went off after I locked the car.

The low gas or opening the trunk before trying the auto start function will disable too.

Once dealer fixed my alarm from going off randomly ... no more disabled autostart.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thanks to all
Did u ever get that figured out mine is doing same thing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts