Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any news on when the new blue Azzuro Allegria (496 paint code) will be available or even what it looks like? Thanks

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
I have not heard that - it does not show up as an option on the current 2015 ordering guide.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
There is a preliminary/draft guide - but I was told that the real 2015 pricing will not be in the hands of NA dealers until July 20.

When I ordered my 2015 the PN etc on the Maserati ordering website did not correspond to those in the 2015 draft guide

I had posted details about the leather cross stitching available on 2015 but am not clear what else in guide is for late model 2015 and not for early 2015s

DD

·
Administrator
2,388 Posts
Not sure if it's just me or my browser but i cannot see your images
ratti - Sometimes I have the same issue of not seeing the pictures. As an alternative go to active topics link and open the paperclip (attachment) ... that always works for me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not sure if it's just me or my browser but i cannot see your images

Same here. I have no problems in other forums but somehow, I cant see it in this website and had to click on the paper clip to see it.

I wonder if it is due to a certain setting in this forum. I can see it in my iphone though.

·
Registered
480 Posts
That is the light blue you can get the gran turismo in... I didn't like it that much either Shnippy.

It is only my opinion but that light blue looks passive, non aggressive and well...wimpy. Sorry but a bold color says the car is bold>:D

To be consistent, I didn't like the gran turismo in that color either.;)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Metallic Blue? The only cars that seem to pull this off every year is Mercedes. In the car business they call this"lease blue" as in rental cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts