Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GhibliForum.com Vendor
309 Posts
Welcome aboard,

Let us know if we can be of any help! Formula Dynamics specializes in Maserati and have been designing and building performance parts and factory replacement parts for the Maserati since it came back to the USA in 2002. So we know them well and are always happy to help!

We also are able to get any factory parts you may need, feel free to reach out to us directly by phone or email and let us know if you have any questions!

Best Regards,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome aboard,

Let us know if we can be of any help! Formula Dynamics specializes in Maserati and have been designing and building performance parts and factory replacement parts for the Maserati since it came back to the USA in 2002. So we know them well and are always happy to help!

We also are able to get any factory parts you may need, feel free to reach out to us directly by phone or email and let us know if you have any questions!

Best Regards,
Do you have spark plugs and ignition coils for a 2015 Maserati Ghibli SQ4

·
Registered
164 Posts
I know they have plugs. Not sure about the coils. You can also find some Maserati/Ferrari dealers on ebay selling common items like oil/air/cabin filters and stuff.

Here's another site to check out. I've bought from them several things, no issues. I actually got my OE plugs from them for less than anyones else, I think they came out to $12 a plug shipped from the UK. Then I promptly broke one adjusting the gap and had to pick up another one for $25, which was still cheaper than the dealer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What are the best sources to order parts for this car?? ie. filters etc...
I've had good experiences with Madness Autoworks for performance parts. I just installed a Madness GoPedal and made the driving experiencing incredible. Faster shifts and makes it feel like a beast with a 10 minute install.

·
GhibliForum.com Vendor
309 Posts
Do you have spark plugs and ignition coils for a 2015 Maserati Ghibli SQ4
Sorry, we missed this earlier, we check the forums when we can but can always be reached quickly by phone or email...

We can supply both plugs and coils, we just need the VIN# to make sure we quote the correct parts. If you'd like shoot us an email or give us a call, we'll be happy to quote it for you

Best Regards,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts