Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 was great for Ghibli customers. Many people on this form got great deals on lease as well as purchase. Just curious who got the best deal of all?
Please post your MSRP and discount you received as well as the monthly payment. This should be helpful to our friends who are in the market for new Ghibli
For example here is mine.
Ghibli SQ4 = MSRP: 80470
Discount = $12470 (about 15.5%)
Monthly loan payment $984.:D

·
Registered
357 Posts
2014 Base Ghibli lease on 9/24/2014 from Tampa of Maserati/Reeves. MSRP $71,200 3yr, 12K miles/yr
$5595 down, 649/mo all taxes included. Residual value 51%.

Love it. No problems so far.

·
Administrator
2,414 Posts
Those are very nice deals. I had to work hard for 11.5% off MSRP $92K in early March. Mine was a build date of 12/13. Like magic, MSRP sticker prices printed higher around $1500 in January 2014 ... So folks with pre January sticker pricing got a net lower price.

Reactions: Mangirek

·
Registered
46 Posts
Maserati of Napperville was offering (and may still be) 20%off MSRP on all 2014 Ghibli's they still have a decent amount left some with the cuio (or however you spell it) interior.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Again, I say move on, who cares! Let's talk about car info that helps all of us. That's how we got most of the fixes. Let's spend more time on upgrades to the radio, and fun performance add ons. I figure 50% of the deals are bull anyway. How big was that fish? If you paid sticker or one of Reeves deals as long as you enjoy the car that's all that matters. My dealer says Maserati paid dealers $6000-8000 to take left over 2014,he bought 4 that came in with his first '15.That explains the price, some took quite a few,especially those with the low lease. They made out nicely!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts