Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice looking ride, congrats and welcome to the forums!

·
Administrator
2,388 Posts
Looks really great ... the black color has nice gloss and depth of shine. You'll be able to really enjoy the ride all season being in LA. Alas, I've just put on my winter tires just to be prepared for winter ... although expecting very few rides between Dec-Mar due to salt, gravels and potholes in the snow belt.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks really great ... the black color has nice gloss and depth of shine. You'll be able to really enjoy the ride all season being in LA. Alas, I've just put on my winter tires just to be prepared for winter ... although expecting very few rides between Dec-Mar due to salt, gravels and potholes in the snow belt.
Ah, the joys of winter. I'm originally from PA as well and have very fond memories of going outside in the morning to an iced over car. Once I moved out west to daily sunshine there was no turning back. For us, all-seasons were good enough which is why there was a fender bender every winter. Keep the shiny side up!

·
Administrator
2,388 Posts
Ah, the joys of winter. For us, all-seasons were good enough which is why there was a fender bender every winter. Keep the shiny side up!
I plan to do my best ... Thanks!!! I was pretty impressed with the Sottozero winter tires ... they ride very well for a winter tire.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I almost went with a black on black here in New York. Yours looks great! Congrats!

Reactions: sizquik
1 - 15 of 15 Posts