Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I was all set Blue Emozione with Rosso Interior great now driving my self crazy with color. Reading the threads with the guys driving them selves crazy with the Grey.....Ha not my problem. Well I originally wanted a blue interior which was too much with the blue exterior. So the new exterior Rosso Energia is now available and with the blue interior amazing! Exotic Sporty on one hand elegant on the other...................I told myself I would never get myself into this position but here I am! LOL..........nice problem to have and I know it considering what others have to deal with in this world......I have attached summaries of the two......................comments anyone?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I don't see anything attached to this thread. It would be nice if you could show us what color combinations you are deciding between with some pics. I'm always happy to contribute my two cents.

·
Registered
277 Posts
honestly when it comes to colors and cars

there are no rules

just get what you want. stand back and see how it looks and go for it

its your car

do what makes you happy.

Maserati uses way too many colors.. Which is good.. Because we have choices

But bad.. because we have so many choices it makes it hard to decide.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has anyone see the Bianco Alpi maybe in Rosso interior ? That is the combination I think I want. Is it too garish or maybe garish and Maserati sometimes go together ? I have seen the Bianco / Rosso but thought the Alpi would be much nicer. Maybe there is another car with a similar color such as Mercedes or Cadillac that I have seen in pearlescent white.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry tried to attach the summaries from the configuator but would not work. Have the same thread at Maseratilife.com so you can go there to see what I am talking about. I agree that my car get whatever I want...........Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
95 Posts
It's all about what you like. Personally blue/red combo doesn't appeal to me at all. A friend of mine used to own a Mauritius Blue SL 55 AMG with a red interior. Not a very good combo in my eyes.

I'd go blue/black or red/beige.

·
Registered
284 Posts
It's all about what you like. Personally blue/red combo doesn't appeal to me at all. A friend of mine used to own a Mauritius Blue SL 55 AMG with a red interior. Not a very good combo in my eyes.

I'd go blue/black or red/beige.
Definitely a bad color combo, something I bet you won't see often as people go with combinations the car maker recommends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts